cool huh?!? the tall white color box behind is a very BIG bottle of tequila of 4.5LITERS!!! haha. i told addy if the client didnt want the tequila back, can i take a little back? lol. keke
and i think i ate more than 10!! lol. haha~ too stress or wat? lol. but i guess i prefer chocolate than sweets ba. keke~ though chocolate is more fattening, but i noticed that this year i ate the MOST number of chocolates!! lol


ISNT IT LOOK VERY MAJESTIC?!?!Wanna share ya guys a song...
David Tan - Till the End
Till The End
(change it to e meaning of friendship)
All these precious moments
With you by my side
Must be a gift from heaven
That's holding me all night
I don't know how i found you
I'm thankful that i have
That I have a love so true
To hold, to keep, to share
(Chorus)
In my heart
I can no longer hold inside
All of the love i used to hide
I'll always be
With you until the very end
In this world
There is no place I rather be
You are my life, my soul, my girl
It's through it allI know you come to see
That you're the one
Till the end
(Verse2)
All my friends around me
Say you be gone too soon
Baby, I'm gonna make them see
I've find my way back home
ONE MORE! !
wanna intro you guys a very nice show, "Akeelah and the Bee"
here is the trailer..(if wanna watch the whole show, you can view it part by part at youtube. its very inspiring!
A precocious eleven-year-old girl, Akeelah Anderson, from south Los Angeles, is discovered to have a talent for words. In spite of the objections of her mother Wanda, Akeelah enters a spelling contest. Her gift takes her to compete in the National Spelling Bee, the most famous competition of its kind in the world. On the way, she is helped by a forthright, mysterious teacher, Dr. Larabee, and other members of her community.
11:30 PM

::Resources::
|American Shows
|AltaVista Audio Search
|Blog Skins
|Blog Template Shop
|Blogger
|BT @ China MP3 or Movies Search
|Cathay
|CCC
|CHC
|Chill'out Lounge Music
|China Radio Station
|Chinese Guitar Tabs
|Christian Guitar Tabs
|Chinese Minus 1 Songs
|Dance Radio
|E.A.I Music
|Friendster
|Hi5
|Smooth Jazz
|Mpeg-Search
|Multiply
|Music Paradise Chinese
|PhotoBucket
|PPLive Online Shows
|SBS Transit
|School of LeeWeiSong
|Sogou Music Search
|SPChoir
|The Art of Music
|UANWorld
|Website Tutorial
|Whosgoing
|Wordpress
|Yi Sou MP3 Search|