Thursday, October 05, 2006
SUPER DUPER DUPER SAD..............................
...................................................
.................................
CRY................................
............
..........
........
........
TOTALLY NO MOOD!!!!
just a few minutes ago... i consulted a skin doctor just under my block and it cost $30!!! but of course not because of this amount that make me SO SO SO SO SAD......
as you all know i have one stupid blacky dot on my right cheek.. and the doctor saw it and told me is a BLUE NEVUS = a MOLE!!!! that is v v v v v deep inside the skin...
so sad... when i heard it, my tear almost wanna roll down.... but i hold it...
then i asked if there's any cure.. he said yes BUT need surgery and will leave a scar....
i was like.. sianz.. though i don wan it but i dun wan to have surgery which cost ALOT!!
then he added....
but some cases it will disappear.. it just takes time...
and after consulting him... i took the lift up to my house.. and along the way.. tears just couldnt stop flowing....
until now... me ugly le...
...
..
...
sad sad sad sad .. I DUN WANT THIS STUPID BLACK THINGY ON MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the music producer from E.A.I called me today and asked me to prepare a song and arrange to go to his company and have an audition and will explain further...on sat...
I PRAY AND I PRAY FOR MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT THIS BLACK DOT WILL BE GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! BY SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
7:39 PM