Sunday, October 01, 2006
I'm back in Singapore again.. hehe~ but sian.. tmr need to work le, BUT! No worry~ haha, me kinda excited, wonder why? Haha~ because this week my boss is back to China and it's easier for me to go SP not science park but Singapore Poly to have lunch, as the journey to there is longer.. hehe~ gonna go there from tue to fri. hehe~ to eat, chicken rice, mac, western food..etc.. keke~ we both (val and me) planned alrdy.. lol.
Haha~ kinda crazy.. huh? Haha but kinda miss SP food~ so cheap and nice. Keke~
Last whole week has been a sort of fruitful week, why?
i actually read the book of Habakkuk and Nahum, that i dreamt about these 2 books in my dream, as i felt that God really wants to speak to me from these 2 books.
indeed, then Monday during work.. heehee eat snake, i printed out 5 different version of these 2 books. i've printed out NIV, NLT, Amplified, NKJV, another version (but couldnt rmb for now. hehe) and as I read these 2 books and prayed to God, i felt that these 2 books is really talking to me about my character. oh man ~ i was like.. God you really move in mysteriously. love Ya so much!!
Previously I read before these 2 books, (for ur info, these 2 books compiled together is only 6 chapters!) but I didn't receive this kind of revelation same as then. Indeed like what pastor said, in the Word of God,
And indeed like what in these 2 books have said, I know and I know that God is REALLY REALLY testing my PATIENCE! Haha. God, I WILL WAIT VERY PATIENTLY. Hehee~ I know I am not too far from it.
Also, I want to thank God for karen such a good bestie! Hehe~~~ keke~ I thank God that she said that "no matter what I still want 'guan3' (care/guard) you, even you say I don't want anyone to 'guan3' you"
Haha~ if normally, I would say 'no need la, I can take care of myself' but in my heart I really appreciate it, as I know that even if I say I don't need, I felt that in my heart, I really need it? Haha.. I also dunno, depends la.. lol
Sometimes, I felt so bad, that most people around me wants to know more about me and asking me for the truth, I just seems always beating around the bush, but just don't go to the main thing. Haha~ kinda make ya guys confuse. Keke~
On Friday, I was like totally no mood so smile and every where I walk, my head was down.. wondering why? I was very very upset over the black dot on my face, boohoohoo, that my colleague kept on saying, 'xiao mei, why you got one mole on ur face?' very sad leh, then I kept on confessing it that its not a mole~ I know they didn't mean it, but they are really concern me, but that stupid black thingy on my face just make my day so bad so bad.. that I really kept my head down wherever I walk..
Then karen actually asked me to by concealer, and its my FIRST time buying that.. and indeed cosmetic really make a magic on female’s faces.. and on sat I put it on, it really covers it up, though not all but at least better.. but I pray and pray by this coming wed it will be GONE! That's why I always believe in the POWER OF CONFESSION! hehe
During cellgroup meeting, the topic was on LOVE = there are 5 kinds of love language
1. Words of Affirmation // encourage = put in courage (most guys put this as priority)
2. Quality Time // undivided attention (most gals put this as priority, but guys the LEAST priority)
3. Gift-giving // giving is a love language (easiest to learn)
4. Acts of Service // doing things that your friend like to do
5. Physical Touch // hugging etc...
Let ya guys things through about it~ =)
as for me now..(why I say that? As it will change as times goes by..) my ranking from the 1st to the last is
Quality Time --> Acts of Service --> Physical Touch --> Words of Affirmation --> Gift-giving
I remembered previously when I did this kinda of quiz, my first priority is Physical Touch.. but the others I forgotten already.. hehe~
So how about ya guys?
In order to know how to get to know a person well, you first got to use their primary love language to communicate~ not only in BGR but also in friendship~ =)
Oh yea, yesterday after my choir prac, I met up with karen to have lunch, and I told her, I thought of giving up the talent quest thingy in my team event... then she said, 'where can, you gave your group mems the spark of possibility in acapella, where can?'
I know I am kinda selfish, but I felt kinda tired... it seems so hard, though its my initial thought of having an acapella group joining for competition or performance within our church, as in church I have yet to see a acapella group. And you know what? Think a year or 2 back, I have a thought of having and coming up a acapella group in a cellgroup or in our zone. Haha but seems so hard.. then I drop off the idea. I think because of this passion of acapella really inspired me by my sp choir seniors. esp kaidi, vincent and changyeh, esther, eva (all of them are malaysian too.. keke). Hehe~
Anyway, I think that since, I have started it out, I should not stop it~ kinda bad of me if I do it.
oh yea, also yesterday one of my zone mems gave us jelly, and i took 3 color and it actually form a traffic light! haha.. me so bo liao.. lol

took some photos w karen too~ cos long time didnt take le. keke





Also, I went back msia yesterday and it has been 3 weeks I have not been back to msia. Hehe~ but my mummy say I didn't slim down =(.. haha. anyway today I didn't nothing much other than packing up my things in boxes and soon my house in msia going to move to another place. Will kinda miss this old place... cos I stayed since I was born and also this house has been like..more than 30 years old already...
can see how messy huh? oh man.. gonna miss it.. my mummy told me that we might move out on nov...






Oh yea.. me also went to my grandparents' house to see my cousin and his son and another younger baby son~ hehe~ oh man, you know what?! Both their eyes are so SO SO PRETTY!! Eyelashes SO SO LONG! oh man~ lol




CUTE RITE!!!! haha.
-----------------------------------------------------
9:32 PM